Explanatory Side Note...

Hey guys, so I'm going to post the Hero Line Ups you can use to get through chapters! Just a side note, these line ups are not the only ones that will work, I'm sure there are others, however these are the ones that I have personally used and have seen work! If some do not work for you, chances are, you need to rank your hero up more. If you saw my blog from last week, Enhancing it won't really help, you need a higher rank and/or level.

Statue in your turf that will open up your chapters
Chapters
You have Normal, Elite, and Challenge mode. Right now, I'm just going to focus on Normal and Elite though, Challenge mode will come sometime soon.

There are 8 Chapters total for both Normal and Elite. Chapters 1-7 use 6 stamina to use and chapter 8 uses 8 stamina on Normal, whilst Elite Stages use 12 for Chapters 1-7 and Chapter 8 uses 16. As a heads up, if you fail a stage, it does not use your stamina, if you fail, retry, quit, leave, etc. it won't count against you. If you 1 Crown, 2 Crown, or 3 Crown the stage, it will use it. So, if you're needing to 3 Crown it to be able to sweep it for items, pause and hit retry before you win so it won't count against your stamina!

On Normal mode Chapter 7 for example, (as pictured) you'll have to complete 7-1, 7-2, 7-3, 7-4, etc all the way through to 7-18, however, 7-1 and 7-2 you cannot redo as you don't sweep them, so if you 1 Crown or 3 Crown it doesn't matter as long as you beat it. 7-3, you do need to 3 Crown to sweep it though. 7-4 and 7-5 don't matter, 7-6 does matter, and so on. Just remember it's by three's 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18; and that's also how Elite Chapters are done. There's only 7-3, 7-6, 7-9, etc all the way to 7-18. 

Once you beat 18 on any level, a new Chapter unlocks. With different chapters beaten comes different rewards! You can unlock different heroes, get more medals for them, different material chests and what not. As well as you get items through every level. These items you get from 3 Crowning levels will help you rank up your heroes not only for the next chapter, but for all the other good qualities and boosts I mentioned in my last blog "Heroes" in the post "Enhancing VS Ranking Explained!", check them out if you haven't already! :)

So, I'm going to do things a little backwards, right now I will be posting Chapter 6 - 8 for both Normal and Elite. They seem to be more sought after than Chapters 1-5, and because I don't remember which ones I used as it was quite awhile ago and my heroes are too strong to go back and redo it. But nonetheless, I'll have them posted soon. If you need a specific level in Chapter 4 or 5 or whichever one, comment or email me and I'll get one for you! My contact info is in my first blog "Introduction". :) Stayed tuned as there is much more to come!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 8 Normal & Elite

Chapter 6 Normal & Elite

Chapter 7 Normal & Elite