Chapter 6 Normal & Elite

Here is the complete list for Chapter 6!

Chapter 6 Normal
6-1 - 6-18

6-1
Tracker, Child Of light, Death Knight, Prima Donna, Black Crow

6-2
Tracker, Child Of Light, Death Knight, Prima Donna, Black Crow

6-3
Tracker, Child Of Light, Death Knight, Prima Donna, Black Crow

6-4
Tracker, Child Of Light, Death Knight, Prima Donna, Black Crow

6-5
Tracker, Child Of Light, Death Knight, Prima Donna, Black Crow

6-6
Prima Donna, Shade, Child Of Light, Scarlet Bolt, Black Crow

6-7
Tracker, Child Of Light, Death Knight, Prima Donna, Black Crow

6-8
Tracker, Child Of Light, Death Knight, Prima Donna, Black Crow

6-9
Black Crow, Scarlet Bolt, Oath Keeper, Prima Donna, Death Archer

6-10
Tracker, Child Of Light, Death Knighgt, Prima Donna, Black Crow

6-11
Tracker, Child Of Light, Death Knight, Prima Donna, Black Crow

6-12
Tracker, Child Of Light, Death Knight, Prima Donna, Black Crow

6-13
Tracker, Child Of Light, Death Knight, Prima Donna, Black Crow

6-14
Tracker, Child Of Light, Death Knight, Prima Donna, Black Crow

6-15
Prima Donna, Demon Slayer, Child Of Light, Scarlet Bolt, Tracker

6-16
Prima Donna, Demon Slayer, Child Of Light, Scarlet Bolt, Tracker

6-17
Prima Donna, Demon Slayer, Child Of Light, Scarlet Bolt, Tracker

6-18
Prima Donna, Oath Keeper, Death Knight, Incinerator, Tracker


Chapter 6 Elite
6-3 - 6-18

6-3
Prima Donna, Scarlet Bolt,Child Of Light, Snow Queen, Black Crow

6-6
Prima Donna, Oath Keeper, Death Knight, Child Of Light, Tracker

6-9
Prima Donna, Child Of Light, Oath Keeper, Sage Of Storms, Trickster

6-12
Tracker, Oath Keeper, Death Knight, Prima Donna, Trickster

6-15
Tracker, Rose Knight, Child Of Light, Prima Donna, Black Crow

6-18
Prima Donna, Night Raven, Rose Knight, Snow Queen, Tracker


There it is, a complete list for Chapter 6! If you are having any difficulty with an individual level, drop a comment or email me, and I'll help you out! :)
Next week, Chapter 7 will be released, so stayed tuned and remember to check back every Saturday!
Don't forget to follow me on Google + J3w3L Lords Mobile !

Comments

  1. I finish 6-15 with 2 stars, but I stille have not unlocked Rose Knight.
    Can someone tell me how to get Rose Knight for Free 2 Play?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about 6-13 and 6-14 elite?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So my level 58 rank 7 prima Donna got nuked in the first round. Then all the other recommended heroes died. No stars. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you select retry, it will select the same RNG so everything will be identical up until you begin using abilities. So if your healer dies before ever being able to use her ability, just leave the stage and re-enter until you get a RNG that is more in your favor.

      Delete
    2. I just beat it using rose tracker prima scarlet and demon. Jjajajja

      Delete
  4. Im needing a black crow alternative for 6-15 elite any help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to sometimes counter with my hero’s, equipment, and lineup, as well as switching my main hero of the account that counters the main hero on the challenge and the the additional familiar hero’s in the challenge, like for 6-13. I also try to take in thought what capabilities each hero and familiar hero has in the challenge, so I can try to offset or counterbalance that as well; whether it be magical defense (MDEF), magical attack (MATK), which one can stop the other from the capability or lessen it, and the other means they can absorb the opponents magical power or maybe immune to it, also those that have the casting capabilities such as ice, water, time, spells, freeze, fire, tornadoes, etc. HP, pay attention to this, you always need a tank, best to have one with a capability; like rose or death knight, the big guy doesn’t have any but physical critical damage, high HP. Once to a certain level some of your hero’s like rose, ethereal, phylium, will have immunity circles around them. Also, the more you use your hero’s in the game in general, any experience added adds HP to them, levels them up and makes all their numbers rise on each area, so try to use them all in little hunts for resources around the kingdom, dns, the stadium, and monster hunts. I have leveled up hero’s in the stadium and burning around the kingdom. My hero’s are low, but I’m also ranked decent in the stadium and ranked 50 in troops killed in my kingdom with a month and half left before walls open. I only have 18 million might, 5 of which is liquid. Rank is better than enhancement for heroes.

      Delete
    2. I used Night Raven instead of Black Crow. Easy 3 stars

      Delete
  5. Right now they are giving her away with your first purchase in new kingdoms then migrate or stay in kingdom for while, been doing this for some time now. Only need a 99cent purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can anyone help with the hero assault challenges, beginning with the first round. I’m om prima and having trouble, I tried casting, using the same heros as I did when I first started playing the game game for stage one, but their abilities do not cast on the enemies like they did in the beginning of game without auto battle available. For example, Sage’s tornado will not meet the opponent but it will in the first two stages of my account where I have no auto battle. Is it the game? Do they have it manipulated in some way to help you win in the beginning or make it easier due to constraints opposed to having no limitations when it comes to such challenges as hero assaults and higher battle stages later in the game when you choose not to use “auto-battle”?
    I need some help, because my friend and I have used different heroes to win the assaults because the same don’t work for both of us, and I am f2p so I cannot sweep my hero’s like others as much to get them enhanced or ranked higher.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the advise on 6 15. I literally walked thru.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used the same heroes for stage 6 -9 however I didn't succeed in the boss stage giving the following:
    - Oath keeper is green, LVL 52 and rank 6
    - Donna and Crow are green, LVL 50 and rank 6
    - Scarlet is white, LVL 51 and rank
    - Death Archer is white, LVL 50 and rank
    What did I do wrong? And how can I over come it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you need to get your heroes to green, as that unlocks an extra skill and stats

      Delete
  9. guys i want to recommend it to be played in PC here at https://games.lol/lords-mobile/ i hope it helps enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  10. 6-9
    Black Crow, Scarlet Bolt, Oath Keeper, Prima Donna, Death Archer
    Level this heroes

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used tracker, petite, rose, prima and black crow for 6-15 and it was easy peasie. The same team except switch prima for loreweaver worked wonders in 6-6

    ReplyDelete
  12. Necesito ayuda para los desafĂ­os la etapa 6-14 ya voy un mes intentando y no puedo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am stuck on Normal 6-18 and Elite 6-6.
    for Normal 6-18 I have Prima Donna (57/7) Green, Oath keeper (57/7) Green, Death Knight (57/7) blue, Incinerator (51/6) grey, {also sub Child of light 57/7, green; and Scarlet Bold 57/7, blue; Black Crow 57/7, blue}, Tracker (57/6) grey. I have always used Auto Fight mode on previous levels. Now I have reached a point it does not work any longer. i have been trying many many many many many times to do it manual. i should be able to beat this level now but i just cant.

    Same issue with Elite 6-6 using Prima 57/7, green; oath keeper 57/7, green; Death Knight 56/7, blue; Child of light 57/7, green; Tracker 57/6 grey.

    i know many people with lesser heroes are passing me up on these chapters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tienes el heroe cocinero?o caballera rosa?

      Delete
    2. Para la etapa elite 6-6 puedes usar cocinero,prima ,hijo de luz,cuervo nocturno,escudero de mar

      Delete
  14. I don't have Rose knight so its its bit difficult to complete 6-15 elite

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the recommendation and advice on 6 15. I really do it.
    Find a Word

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 8 Normal & Elite

Chapter 7 Normal & Elite